List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] IO-APIC issue
From:       Linux Hack <linuxhack2012 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-25 5:18:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I have installed Xen-4.1.4 on existing server where the VM's are running.
After I have installed this Xen version the Xen HVM VM's with Ubuntu are
not booting well and its throwing the below error message while booting up,

IO-APIC + timer doesn't work! Boot with apic=debug and send a report.
Then try booting with the "noapic" option

If I boot with noapic then its booting fine. May I know what could be
causing the issue to refuse boot as normal? Also does the VM will get any
issues if we boot with noapic?