List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] Requirements for a PVM enabled distro
From:       Lucas Kreger-Stickles <lucasks () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-29 19:37:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

(My apologies if this is the wrong list or if this question has been asked
before.  I=92ve done quite a bit of searching and can=92t find an answer)

I am working on a heavily modified version of CentOS with a user-land that
mostly matches 5.4 and a kernel based on 6.2.  I've found tutorials on how
to create a CentOS PVM (such as
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/InstallingCentOSDomU) but I can't seem to
make it work for my particular OS.  Is there a place where I can find all
the requirements and limitations for a linux guest PVM so I can make the
necessary modifications?

Thanks.