List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] Regarding persistennce of VM's after live migration
From:       Coding Geek <codinggeek16 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-27 6:13:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello
I am working with 3 host machines each running xen with shared NFS storage.
I am working on automatic load balancing if one host is over utilized and
another is under utilized by measuring the utilization from xentop. I am
facing a problem after migration of VM. I am setting the flags ( 1| 8| 16)
in order to do live migration, persist VM on destination, undefine host
from source. After migration if I shut off the migrated VM on destination
host it does not persist. I am using the migrateToURI() API for migration.

Please help how to make VM persist on destination.

Thank you,
Tasvinder Singh