List:       xen-users
Subject:    RE: [Xen-users] remus support in debian 6.0 (squeeze)
From:       W D <ditwal001 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-29 8:12:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

todd,

thanks a lot, i went throught those links, actually i got running already the xen \
with remus on a lenni box. the problem or question i got is, that the remus \
binaries/program isn't inexistent on my newly installed squeeze box. so is there any \
sid/debian package problems or do i need to install remus, after installing the xen \
via aptitude seperatelly?

have a great day, thanks walter

> From: deshantm@gmail.com
> Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:26:10 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Xen-users] remus support in debian 6.0 (squeeze)
> To: ditwal001@hotmail.com
> CC: xen-users@lists.xensource.com
>
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:52 PM, W D <ditwal001@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > is there anyone here who knows how to install/setup remus with the described
> > enviroment?
>
> There is some documentation on the wiki, which also links to other
> documentation.
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Remus
>
> Hope that helps to get you started.
>
> Thanks,
> Todd
>
> --
> Todd Deshane
> http://todddeshane.net
> http://runningxen.com

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
</head>
todd,<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
thanks a lot, i went throught those links, actually i got running already the xen \
with remus on a lenni box. the problem or question i got is, that the \
remus&nbsp;binaries/program isn't inexistent on my newly installed squeeze box. so is \
there any sid/debian package problems or do i need to&nbsp;install remus, after \
installing the xen via aptitude seperatelly?<BR> &nbsp;<BR>
have a great day, thanks walter<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&gt; From: deshantm@gmail.com<BR>&gt; \
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:26:10 -0400<BR>&gt; Subject: Re: [Xen-users] remus support \
in debian 6.0 (squeeze)<BR>&gt; To: ditwal001@hotmail.com<BR>&gt; CC: \
xen-users@lists.xensource.com<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Hi,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; On Tue, Sep 28, \
2010 at 8:52 PM, W D &lt;ditwal001@hotmail.com&gt; wrote:<BR>&gt; &gt; is there \
anyone here who knows how to install/setup remus with the described<BR>&gt; &gt; \
enviroment?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; There is some documentation on the wiki, which also \
links to other<BR>&gt; documentation.<BR>&gt; \
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Remus<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Hope that helps to get you \
started.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Thanks,<BR>&gt; Todd<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; -- <BR>&gt; Todd \
Deshane<BR>&gt; http://todddeshane.net<BR>&gt; http://runningxen.com<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; \