List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] Where do System calls go?
From:       helicoterus-elih () yahoo ! it
Date:       2009-04-30 14:48:00

I have a doubt about system calls on paravirtualized Xen environment (without \
virtualization extensions). When a program on a domU invokes a sys call, this arrives \
to its kernel (on ring 3) and then it is send to VMM (on ring 0) or system call goes \
directly to VMM? Normally a system call goes to its O.S. libc and then a handler on \
kernel carries it on. I do not understand what is the problem of sys call.

Thank you.