List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] problem with xen 3.2 in ubuntu 8.04
From:       "Tomoki Taniguchi" <tomoki.taniguchi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-06 7:18:07

sorry i forgot to include a subject on my last post

I have recently upgraded my xen server.
Previously i was running 3.1 on ubuntu 7.10.
I upgraded the ubuntu to 8.04 which installs xen 3.2.

after the install i have found that i receive the following error.
Error: Device 51713 (vbd) could not be connected. losetup /dev/loop1
/xen/local/domains/test-hardy/disk.img failed

I have checked that i can mount disk.img as a loopback file.  so i am
wondering if anyone can help me?

I can't upgrade the rest of my systems until i resolve this issue.

TIA,
Tomoki