List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] Windows2003 P2V migration,
From:       "Tomoki Taniguchi" <tomoki.taniguchi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-18 6:58:06

I have a windows server with a 250G drive

the drive is partitioned as follows.
partition 1:  dell utility partition
partition 2:  fat32 windows c: partition
partition 3:  extended partition
partition 5:  logical NTFS partitition.

NTFS partition was setup with 220G.  but only
about 18G was being used, so i shrank NTFS down to 50G.

now i want to make a drive image to create a HVM domain.

how can I create the image so that is is not contain the 170G or so of
free space i freed up?

technically i need the image with partition2 and partition5
which has the MBR code to boot from partition2

TIA,
Tomoki