List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] 32bit windows under 64bit xen?
From:       "Tomoki Taniguchi" <tomoki.taniguchi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-18 1:30:59

I have a 32bit windows running on 2 dual core 64-bit xeon.
since Windows is not even close to utilizing even 50% of the system,
I am contemplating changing the system to xen and
running the windows as a domU.

I use ubuntu as my base system. as of the latest update it
uses xen 3.0.3.  I was wondering if I can install a 64bit version
of xen and still run the 32bit windows without a problem? or
should i install a 32bit version of xen to be safe?

TIA,
Tomoki