List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] Cheepest way to get Vanderpool in the UK?
From:       "George Styles" <ripnetuk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 16:45:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Im interested in setting up a Vanderpool (Intel virtualization in hardware)
box for Xen, but cannot seem to find anyone in the UK selling virtualizatio=
enabled processors.

Does anyone have any rough idea how much it would cost to get one? im
guessing its a new socket from my P4 2400 and Celeron boxes, so it would be
a new motherboard as well...

Also, it seems to be included in new / future pentium-M processors, are
there any available that I could use in a desktop mobo to save power? my xe=
box is idle at least half the time (when its not encoding MythTV content fo=
my cellphone).

thanks

George