List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] xen networking 2 nics
From:       barryns2 () adelphia ! net
Date:       2006-02-28 3:09:59

Is it possible to use bridging and nat in xen networking.

I want to set up my network with the two real interfaces bridged into a domU \
firewall. Eth1 goes to the internet and eth0 is the internal network.  I would also \
like at least 1 domU on a third NATted network acting as a DMZ. the NATted network \
should be seen from the domU firewall, is this possible??  If so, HOW.

In addition I would like another domU on the internal network running samba as a \
Primary Domain Controller.  How would I accomplish that?

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.

Barry S

barryns2@adelphia.net