List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] CPU counters
From:       jaikumar Ganesh <jaikumarg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-31 23:10:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello
 Does XEN provide some CPU counters, so that I can count the number of
instructions executed by a user level process in one of the domains?
 Also, I have a user level process P1 executing on domain 1 and another use=
level process P2 executing on Domain 0. P1 needs to call some APIs (these
APIs have incoming and outgoing parameters) exposed by P2. Is there any
other way to achieve this communication apart from using RPC and sockets?
 Thanks
Jaikumar