List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] domU issues
From:       Fred Blaise <chapeaurouge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-31 14:35:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all

I have had issues with my dom0 due to an IDE problem. After putting
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX_NEW=y, it was solved.

I am now encountering the same exact error with my domU. I tried to enable
privileged mode in the U kernel, but no luck. my domU actually started
once... go figure.

I have just check out the new hg code, and now I have a kernel panic, with
domU in privileged mode. The 'Attempted to kill init' thing.

How can I make my domU aware of the CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX_NEW=y present in
the dom0, so that it can read my disks? Shouldn't it work right away anyway?

Thanks.

fred