List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] -testing xen0 problem on debian, kernel 2.6.12
From:       Andy Smith <andy () strugglers ! net>
Date:       2005-08-30 20:55:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I've just installed xen-testing (from 29/08) from source on debian
sarge.  When I reboot into xen0 kernel, I get an oops with
map_vm_area at the top of the call trace.  The non-xen kernel works
fine.

Unfortunately the machine has no serial ports whatsoever so I'm not
sure how I can debug it further.

Here is my kernel config:

http://strugglers.net/~andy/tmp/config-2.6.12dnuk1xen0

I have also tried disabling HIGHMEM to no avail.

Is this likely to be fixed if I try out -unstable?  Is there any
useful debugging I could do?

Thanks,
Andy