List:       xen-users
Subject:    [Xen-users] Prebuilt Images
From:       Aaron // LT <aaron () linux-talk ! com>
Date:       2005-08-30 14:09:27

I was going through some old archives and google, trying to find some
prebuilt images to test on... and I came across several links to this
site: http://www.kvadratrot.net/~xen

It no longer seems to be active, does anybody know if there is any
similar site with prebuilt images?

I've been having a go trying to build some images using qemu, but had no
luck.  Qemu just seems to freeze, and not diplay any error messages.

Does anybody know some links to some howtos on settings up NetBSD and
FreeBSD as domU?

Any help is greatly apprecaited!

Thanks!

Aaron