List:       xen-users
Subject:    Re: [Xen-users] Some help for a newbie
From:       PacketCollision <packetcollision () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-31 23:53:17

Did you run "make ARCH=xen menuconfig"?  I have found that it
specifying the arch is sometimes required when configuring, and  I
don't see the Xen specific settings in your .config file.

-Daniel

On 5/31/05, Robert Hulme <robert.hulme@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please use reply-all or reply-to-list or your mail programs equivalent
> > function. I am only a few weeks into Xen myself. The truely talented
> > people are subscribed to the list, not at my house.
> Ah yes, sorry! I haven't posted anything to a mailing list for about
> five years, and back then the reply-to address was the mailing list
> itself :-)
>
> > # make ARCH=xen menuconfig
> > # make ARCH=xen xconfig
> > # make ARCH=xen gconfig
> > I believe you failed to add the 'ARCH=xen' when building the config.
> Yes you're right - I've deleted the whole thing and I'm going to try again now.
>
> Thanks a lot guys
> -Rob
>
> --

boundary n. :: In political geography, an imaginary line between two
nations, separating the imaginary rights of one from the imaginary
rights of the other.
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary