List:       xen-devel
Subject:    Re: [Xen-devel] Superpages for VT-D
From:       Santosh Jodh <Santosh.Jodh () citrix ! com>
Date:       2012-07-31 20:44:20

I am going to try to add this support.

It looks like a new iommu_ops handler would be needed that would do the actual work \
of dumping the entries - one for AMD and one for Intel. Am I reading this correctly?

Or is it better to get the root_table + paging_mode (for AMD) and pgd_maddr + agaw \
(for Intel) and then do a generic dump?

Thanks,
Santosh