List:       xen-devel
Subject:    [Xen-devel] how to make xenbus do .probe?
From:       "Jian Wang" <jeans.wang () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 23:32:22

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me how to get  ".probe" function in "struct
xenbus_driver" called?
I want to do one simple test of  event channel communication between
peer modules of
domU and dom0.
I wrote one backend and one frontend driver (I tried registered as
misc/blk/input device) where I put in all my xenbus routines, but
cannot get .probe called after  insmod my module, I have put
one week's time to try to find the answer,  failed.

Thanks a lot!
-Jian