List:       xchat-perl
Subject:    mp3 Server-Script
From:       Ulrich Wiederhold <U.Wiederhold () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-06-19 13:58:39

Hello,
I think my script is beta now. I need some ppl who would like to test
it, b4 I will release it.

It creates a list of your mp3-files in different directories you add
(here it needs some time, but 50+GB makes no problem), offers it in
different channels, blabla.
Locator works in small channels only, using a hash. CPU-load in big
channels is still to high and I haven´t the time to rewrite it using
DB_file.

If you are interesting testing it, please PM to me and I will send you
the script as PM. Thanks.

Uli

--
Ulrich Wiederhold