List:       xchat-perl
Subject:    flushing stuff (no, not your dope)
From:       bbarnett () L8R ! net
Date:       2001-06-16 20:40:20

Hmm,

While trying this perl patch, I've been monitoring memory usage.  Its gone from
12 megs (after loading, etc) to 16 megs.  This could easily be explained by the
buffers from the 4 or 5 busy channels I'm in, but the odd thing is that flushig
the buffers from the respective windows (there had to be a meg's worth of text
total) didn't change the memory footprint of xchat.  It was still 16megs....

---

                                     Dynamic Hosting
                                   HTTP://www.L8R.net/
                      "We Provide Static Hostnames for Dynamic IP's"
-
XChat-perl:    mailing list for XChat perl scripters
Archive:       http://mail.nl.linux.org/xchat-perl/
Posted By:     bbarnett@L8R.net