List:       xchat-discuss
Subject:    Another minor bug in xchat 1.7.0
From:       Pedro Alves <pmgalves () teleweb ! pt>
Date:       2001-03-13 15:25:54

	One of the new features is that notices and server notices end up in
a separate window. This is great. Personaly I want only server notices to
end up in a different window. This has been thought of and there are 2
options in the settings for this. Only one thing. When I uncheck the box
regarding the notices, I expected (as in prior version) that notices appered
in current window. This is not what happens. They all end up in the same
window, not the one I have in focus.

--
Pedro Miguel G. Alves

THINK - Tecnologias de Informação
Av. Defensores de Chaves nº 15 4ºD, 1000-109 Lisboa Portugal
Tel: +351 21 3590285   Fax: +351 21 3582729
HomePage: www.think.co.pt
-