List:       xchat-discuss
Subject:    List of channels on Xchat / irc-hispano  II
From:       Julián_Muñoz_Domínguez <jmunoz () softhome ! net>
Date:       2001-03-10 19:32:56

I forgotted to tell that I am using xchat 1.6.3

Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:30:37 +0000 (GMT)
From: Julián Muñoz Domínguez <jmunoz@softhome.net>
To: xchat-discuss@mail.nl.linux.org
Subject: List of channels on Xchat / irc-hispano

Hello,

one month ago I asked about a problem I had:
I don't see all the channels on the channel window.

In this time, I was no sure. But now I have tested other Irc clients, and
I am sure of this.

The server tells how many channels there is at the begining:

 There are 16153 users and 5541 invisible on 47 servers
--- 31 :operator(s) online
--- 10467 :channels formed
   ^^^^^^^
--- I have 28 clients and 1 servers

And now I see only 848 channels, and 3391 users.

Try, it, for example on sinope.irc-hispano.org

--

      __o
    _ \<_

Saludos de Julián
EA4ACL
-.-

-
XChat-discuss: mailing list for XChat users
Archive:       http://mail.nl.linux.org/lists/
Posted By:     =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Juli=E1n_Mu=F1oz_Dom=EDnguez?= <jmunoz@softhome.net>