List:       xchat-discuss
Subject:    Re: serverlist
From:       Ulrich Wiederhold <U.Wiederhold () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-10-31 12:48:11

Hello,
ok, I know that these servers are big, but I am from germany and you
sometimes gets the output: "no more connections allowed in your
conection class" and if you only have 2 servers, on for europe, one for
us. If there is a netsplit itīs not easy to find a good server "on the
other side" if you donīt know the net very well.

Yes, I know the editcommand and how to get servernames, ips, ports...
and I use it in networks I often join, but I am not so well informed on
networks I am not very often.

Isnīt it possible to wrote a script to import the servers from ,mIRCs
server.ini?

Regards
Uli
-
XChat-discuss: mailing list for XChat users
Archive:       http://mail.nl.linux.org/lists/
Posted By:     Ulrich Wiederhold <U.Wiederhold@gmx.net>