List:       xchat-discuss
Subject:    Comments on 1.3.9
From:       Arcterex <alan () ufies ! org>
Date:       1999-12-20 19:23:49

Just wanted to say that it looks great, kudos to the developers, patchers,
and testers!

Just wanted to comment though on the new transparency setup in the
channels and dialogs settings tab.  For one I think they need to be
aligned left or right.  The second comment would be for a 'lock' checkbox,
so that you can just set the tint to a shade, without having to move each
one.
ie: If I just want a shaded transparency, not a red/blue or green one, I
have to move each slider to the same position.  This could be easier.
Maybe a shaders slider and then 3 greyed out sliders for rgb that are
ungreyed when the 'lock' checkbox is unchecked?  Something like that
anyway :)

Regards,
Arc

--
Arcterex -=|=- arcterex@userfriendly.org -=|=- http://arcterex.ufies.org
'... I was worried they were going to say "you don't have enough LSD in your

-