List:       xchat-discuss
Subject:    xchat 1.9.6 timers
From:       "James C" <iamjimzy () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-11-27 2:28:29

Hey,

I thought the added features to the /timer commands were nice.  However, I
noticed that you can have multiple timers on the same reference number.
Also, when you delete that reference number, it deletes one of them.  I
don't know which one though.  Maybe the reference numbers should be unique
even when you specify the reference number.

I wouldn't of got to that problem, if there was a way to find out your
reference number from perl scripts.  If i set a timer and let xchat choose
the reference number, is there a way to obtain the reference number from a
perl script? If not, it would be a nice addition. just a thought..

Thanks,
Jimzy