List:       xchat-discuss
Subject:    Re: Possible bug in logging
From:       Vox <vox () the-vox ! com>
Date:       2002-11-21 0:27:42

This time Peter Zelezny <zed@linux.com>
becomes daring and writes:

> On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:42:49 -0500
> Joanne Hunter <jrhunter@menagerie.tf> wrote:
> Your fix is correct. I think Vox was seeing a dialog being logged because
> when you first turn it on, setup.c goes through each channel/dialog and
> calls log_open(), but after that it was missing.

  Ah! that explains it indeed...I was in /msg with that guy when I
  turned the option on :)

  Vox

--
Pain is the gift of the gods, and I'm the one they chose as their messenger....
For info on safety in the BDSM lifestyle http://www.the-vox.com

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_
technology than everyone else.	     -- Donald B. Marti Jr.