List:       xchat-announce
Subject:    X-Chat 1.1.9
From:       Peter <zed () linux ! com>
Date:       1999-08-26 7:36:41

Hey All,

I know I said 1.1.8 was supposed to be the last, but I was wrong. You
can consider this one 1.2pre1.

The patch is available here:

http://xchat.org/files/beta/xchat-1.1.8-1.1.9.diff.bz2

The full archive:

http://xchat.org/files/beta/xchat-1.1.9.tar.bz2

ChangeLog:

 1.1.8 -> 1.1.9
 - Channel Tabs Off with Gnome panel support didn't work - fixed.
 - IRC::add_command_handler("", routine) will now allow you to capture
   text the user types, not just commands (first arg must be "").
 - Rawlog can now be saved.
 - Fixed DCC Resume (should be compat with BitchX and mIRC now).
 - Fixed a really obscure bug that could cause some inbound data
   corruption just after a tab was open.
 - Support for 'modeless channels' added (those begining with +)
   (MJ Ray).
 - If you delinked a dialog window and then clicked the X button,
   you'd get 100 gtk/gdk errors - fixed.
 - Korean translation added (Kim SeungBaeck).
 - Notifys should be multiserver friendly now (Pete Bentley).
 - Fixed a small mem leak (history buffer was never freed when
   closing a window/tab).
-
XChat-announce:  Xchat announcement list
Archive:         http://mail.nl.linux.org/lists/
Sent By:         Peter <zed@linux.com>