List:       xaudio-sdk
Subject:    [xaudio-sdk] Xaudio Developer Forum Support UPDATE
From:       "lgordonlistserv" <lgordonlistserv () evazeconsulting ! com>
Date:       2001-07-25 23:46:27

To All,

The old URL for the Xaudio Developer Forum Support website has been
terminated; it is no longer:

http://www.optics.arizona.edu/llyal/projects/xaudio/

The new support website URL is:

http://www.evazeconsulting.com/xaudio/

7/24/2001 I made changes to the website;

I added a "Submit Date" column that will show how old a submission is (which
can be useful when determining if code is likely to work with a new SDK
version or not); the submit dates are in US style;

I added a "Developer Name" column that credits the developer who made a
submission; users can post feedback about submissions to this Xaudio forum
by using the developer's name and the submission info;

I would like to thank all Xaudio developers that have contributed to the
support website- I also like to thank all Xaudio developers who have made
use of it;

If you have other suggestions or would like to make a submission, please
e-mail me or go to the support website;

Thank you,

--Llyal Gordon
USA