List:       xaudio-sdk
Subject:    RE: [xaudio-sdk] Vorbis codec module incomplete? Missing function
From:       "KELLAM,RON (Non-HP-Australia,ex2)" <ron_kellam () non ! hp ! com>
Date:       2001-07-23 0:20:23

Jasper, you do not need a new function in xavorbis.dll - the
vorbis_codec_module_register() will do you just fine.

What you do need to do is read the documentation that tells you how to
register a new input/codec/output module.

I believe that if you do something like:

XaudioPlayer.CodecModuleRegister('vorbis_codec_module_register@xavorbis.dll'
);

then you should have more success.  This tells XAudio which registration
function it needs to call in which dll.

Regards,

Ron Kellam