List:       xaudio-sdk
Subject:    [xaudio-sdk] output module works in 3.2.8e not in 3.2.9
From:       jon bird <news () onastick ! clara ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-19 12:43:35

Hi,

Built a fairly straightforward output module using the output_module.c
file as a template, built it as a dll using the 3.8.8e xaudio sdk. It
all worked fine. Now I've eventually got round to upgrading to the
latest release (3.2.9) I find it no longer works.

To be more precise, it goes through the motions ok - New, Open etc.
executes one write call with a buffer of about 1.5k returns this then
gets a close command. Subsequently, my main app receives EOS on the file
stream.

This is the only difference, I even swapped out my module and made sure
the main code still worked. Checked so far:

- the documentation (for any updates)
- difference between the sample output_module.c between 3.2.8e and 3.2.9
(nothing significant)

Confused of hastings.....

--
== jon bird - software engineer
== <reply to address _may_ be invalid, real mail below>