List:       xaudio-sdk
Subject:    [xaudio-sdk] New DJ app finally released
From:       "Cpt Rick" <cptrick () abac ! com>
Date:       2001-05-22 5:42:59

After about a year (and much frustration), I was finally able to release the
DJ app I've been working on that utilizes the Xaudio SDK. You can check it
out at www.softjock.com, go to the Downloads page to check out a copy.

I obviously can't post the source since it is for sale, plus it's about
47,000 lines of C++ code at this point, but if anybody has any questions, I
can probably answer a few.

My only gripe about the sdk, is please, somebody update the documentation -
most of my work was trial and error, which added immensely to the time it
took to get it all together and working right. All in all though, it sounds
really good and always plays flawlessly (I've done over 40 DJ gigs with it
already and not even a burp).

Regards, Cpt Rick