List:       xalan-j-users
Subject:    Re: Xalan 2.7.3 in maven
From:       Jens_Annighöfer <jens () annighoefer ! net>
Date:       2023-04-12 18:32:13

We think, that xml-apis.jar is a snapshot, build from the sources
located here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/xml-commons/trunk/java/external/.
The version 1.4.02 can be found in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/xml-commons/trunk/java/external/build.xml

Since the version 1.4.02 was never released we decided to ignore the
xml-apis.jar in the xalan distribution and to use the wellknown version
1.4.01.

Best regards, Jens