List:       xalan-j-users
Subject:    Re: Incorrect Java Source Line Numbers in Xalan Classes (Xalan 2.7.1)
From:       Eric Everman <everman () precedadesign ! com>
Date:       2005-11-16 23:26:21

Thanks to all - Brian your tip was the trick:  Indeed, the xalan.jar
I thought was being used was different then the one *actually* being
used.  Of course the configuration of Oracle's OC4J server (with its
own classloader) is opaque enough that I'll be unravelling this for
awhile yet.

Sorry about the 2.7.1 deal - That would be the Xerces version, not
the Xalan version.

Thanks again,

Eric Everman