List:       xalan-j-users
Subject:    RE: URIResolver object not called when Input file is in JarFile
From:       "Michael Kelly Ml (BH/LMI)" <michael.ml.kelly () ericsson ! com>
Date:       2005-11-02 15:16:41

hi Henry

I have found a solution thanks to Stanimir Stamenkov

Source stream= new StreamSource(this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(fileName));
URL sourceURL = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(fileName);
stream.setSystemId(sourceURL.toExternalForm());

using this code to set the stream for the input file my URIResolver object is called
and I can find the file on the local file system.

thanks
michael