List:       xalan-dev
Subject:    Re: GSoC 2013
From:       Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas () ca ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2013-05-02 14:58:10

Hi Samuel,

I've reviewed your proposal in Melange. Overall it looks really good.

I left you some feedback on things you can improve and a few questions.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas@ca.ibm.com> wrote on 05/01/2013 03:36:21
PM:

> Hi Samuel,
>
> Samuel Medeiros <ccc.samuel@gmail.com> wrote on 05/01/2013 02:00:35 PM:
>
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > I have submitted our project proposal.
>
> That was quick. :-)
>
> I plan to have a read through when I'm home this evening.
>
> > I am looking forward to getting your feedback.
> >
> > Just FYI, ASF provides a page for both students and prospective
> > mentors. It contains information like "Prospective mentors should join

> the
> > code-awards@apache.org mailing list".
>
> Yes, I'm already subscribed to that mailing list.
>
> > Sincerely,
> > Samuel Queiroz
> >

> > 2013/4/30 Samuel Medeiros <ccc.samuel@gmail.com>
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > I am glad to know you would volunteer to mentor this project.
> >
> > Thank you for these entry points. I am studying them and tomorrow I
> > am gonna be submitting the first version of the proposal.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Samuel
> >

> > 2013/5/1 Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas@ca.ibm.com>
> > Hi Samuel,