List:       xalan-dev
Subject:    Re: Xalan API's over Xalan command line
From:       Steve Hathaway <shathawa () e-z ! net>
Date:       2011-06-21 4:53:41

Harsh,

The xalan executable available from the old distribution, or the xalan
executable that can be compled from the CurrentSVN can be used.  The
xalan program requires both an XML file, a XSLT stylesheet file, and
sends transformed output to standard output.  It is set to stop on first
fatal error with the error location sent to the standard error socket.

The xalan command-line executable program requires the xalan and xerces
libraries in your executable path.  The libraries must be those
supported by the build of the xalan program.

You can pass top-level paramers to the stylesheet execution engine.

You can specify whether validation parsing is to be performed.

Sincerely,
Steven J Hathaway