List:       xalan-c-users
Subject:    Re: A Simple Stylesheet failed on CVS-Xalan
From:       Berin Lautenbach <berin () wingsofhermes ! org>
Date:       2004-01-23 22:10:27

david_n_bertoni@us.ibm.com wrote:

> I didn't realize we could actually build on Nagoya, so having something
> could be really useful.  The thing about that's troublesome is it wasn't
> uncovered in Xerces-C's normal test process, so I'm not sure if even
> automating the testing process would help.  Still, it's something that
> can't hurt, and might be really helpful.

Would the Xalan tests have caught it?  If so, we should be able to
automatically capture.

> Is there hardware available within Apache to cover a reasonable subset of
> our platforms, if we were to use your system?

Nagoya gives us Solaris 2.8, with gcc 3.1 and CC 5.4.

Moof gives us Mac OS X 10.3, but I've never got myself access.

I have some systems that I am setting up to autobuild my own stuff,
which gives us Linux (gcc 2.95.4 - Debian stable and gcc 3.3.3 - Debian
Unstable), FreeBSD (4.9) and NetBSD (1.6.1).

Cheers,
	Berin