List:       xalan-c-users
Subject:    Re: Re: How do I build from CVS?
From:       <berin () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-01-28 21:54:48

Colin,

I've been making use of the new wrapper classes
combined with Xerces 2.1.

The namespace being used for Xerces below is
2.2 - are you getting Xerces from CVS as well?

What variant of *NIX are you compiling Xalan
against?

I've found I can use the released Xerces 2.1
with the Xalan CVS and all works like magic
with Solaris and Linux (Debian).  (Using both
Xerces and Xalan looked a little too much like
walking on the wild side for me.)

Cheers
    Berin