List:       wwwsearch-general
Subject:    [wwwsearch-general] Has anyone managed to get mechanize running on GAE?
From:       jschnel2 () smail ! uni-koeln ! de
Date:       2012-11-23 22:12:29

Hey,
I am wondering whether anyone has managed to get mechanize running on
Google App Engine? I heard of the gaemechanize project (and
gaemechanize2), but as far as I found out, the implementation seems to
be buggy and does not work at all - or is there anyone of you using it
on Google App Engine and it is running as it should? I'd really like
to know!
Cheers,

Julian