List:       wwwsearch-general
Subject:    [wwwsearch-general] mechanize looses authentification information
From:       "Olausson, Bjoern" <python () olausson ! de>
Date:       2010-05-11 8:18:55

Dear mailing list reader,

I am new to python mechanize and ran into the followig problem.
My script purpose is to login to http://o2online.de and send a SMS via
the WEB-Interface. Which worked for a few month, now it seems as
o2online changed something and I can only login to the "My O2" from
where I normally open a link to finally open the SMS-Center.

Now the SMS-Center will not open, instead I am redirected to a login page.
Actually mechanize even fails to execute the forward (see login_3.html)..
Mechanize is stuck on this page.

I can't find the reason for both so I am desperately searching for
help on this list.

In my first mail II attached my login procedure (o2.py) and the debug
output (o2.log) as
well as the HTML pages (stage_1.html, stage_2.html, stage_3.html)
loaded by mechanize.but the attachement was too big so I send it again
with external links.

http://daten-transport.de/?id=SWBqJpTHMefY
( wget "http://daten-transport.de/download.php?id=SWBqJpTHMefY&dateinummer=14478"
-O mechanize_trouble.tar.gz )

Or view all the files online here:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/212455/

Anny suggestions, hints, patches... are appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards
Bjoern