List:       wuftpd-questions
Subject:    Re: Anonymous Uploads
From:       "Gregory A Lundberg" <lundberg () vr ! net>
Date:       2000-12-22 15:52:44

probably no matching upload

----- Original Message -----
From: "N9NU" <n9nu@sanwire.com>
To: <wuftpd-questions@wu-ftpd.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 11:05 PM
Subject: Anonymous Uploads

Thank you for responding so quickly.....

Here is what I have for the inetd.conf  FTP line

ftp   stream  tcp nowait root  /usr/bin/tcpd in.ftpd -l -a

I wasnt sure what you meant by adding another "-a" line
Sorry......kinda new at this

I added the line "greeting brief" to the ftpaccess fscript and the version
and date did not show when i logged in.....so i got that ok......

As far as the error is concerned, its just saying ACCESS DENIED ....you dont
have permission type deal.    I went to /var folder and noticed a lot of
logs.....didnt know which one to view......

THanks so much for your time.

Tim