List:       wuftpd-questions
Subject:    Re: Disabling FTP 221 messages
From:       Bob Luckin <bob () ti ! com>
Date:       2007-07-02 19:21:56

John,

You're getting this message because the source was compiled with the
TRANSFER_COUNT macro set.  This turns on all the code which counts the
bytes transferred for the session as a whole, including the messages which
are output when you log off.

If you rebuild the server with this macro turned off, the messages should
go away.  There's no way of supplying a command or switch at run time to
turn this off.

Cheers, Bob

--
Bob Luckin      bob@ti.com      "Coder, adapt; FTP Ada, redo C"