List:       wuftpd-questions
Subject:    Re: How to download and install patches for wuftpd 2.6.2
From:       Bob Luckin <bob () ti ! com>
Date:       2005-04-26 16:06:45

Preet,

I haven't seen a reply to this yet, so here goes...

If you look again at the website at http://www.wu-ftpd.org/ you'll see that
all three patche names are links.  Just click on the link to get the
corresponding patch.

The patches are also available via FTP at
   ftp://ftp.wu-ftpd.org/pub/wu-ftpd/patches/apply_to_2.6.2/connect-dos.patch
                                                            realpath.patch
                                                            skeychallenge.patch

A link to the ftp.wu-ftpd.org FTP site is given on the same website where
you found the advice about the patches.  It's pretty straightforward to go to
this FTP site and work your way through the directory structure until you find
the relevant patch directory, if you prefer to use FTP to get the patches.

Cheers, Bob

--
Bob Luckin      bob@ti.com      "Coder, adapt; FTP Ada, redo C"