List:       wuftpd-questions
Subject:    RE: Redhat 6.2, WUFTP playing up since upgrade.
From:       "Ben Mckellar" <ben () hotlinesupport ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 22:39:30

Alex,

Thankyou for the info.

Will the latest Redhat 7.3 Wuftpd package install on Redhat 6.2 ?

You think it is the built-in ls support which is displaying the files by a weird uid \
and gid number ? is that correct ?  Just wanted to make sure you understood my \
problem.

This is what the output should be:

drwxrwxrwx   2 root       ftp        4096 Aug 28 16:15 Test Folder 1

and this is what it is at the moment since the upgrade.

drwxrwxrwx   2 32       65124        4096 Aug 28 16:15 Test Folder 1

cheers

Ben M