List:       wuftpd-questions
Subject:    Re: Service not available, remote server has closed connection
From:       Bob Luckin <bob () ti ! com>
Date:       2002-08-22 23:03:55

It sounds like you (or someone) created a shutdown file.  Assuming that's
the case, you'll have to delete it (or edit it and change the time to
some point in the future when you want to take the server down) in order
to restart the server.

If you need more information on shutdown files, check the ftpaccess and
ftpshut man pages for more details.

Cheers, Bob

--
Bob Luckin      bob@ti.com      "Coder, adapt; FTP Ada, redo C"