List:       wuftpd-questions
Subject:    Re: Changing User Permissions
From:       Bob Luckin <bob () ti ! com>
Date:       2002-08-20 22:52:34

According to the ftpaccess man page, you need to specify a group between the
owner (mike) and permission (7777) fields.  You can use an asterisk (*) if
you want the group to be the same as the directory the file is being
created in, but I think you need something.

Note also that mike's home directory must be /var/ftp in the case below.

If you haven't already read it, the upload.configuration.HOWTO file included
in the doc/HOWTO directory of the source distribution may be helpful.

Cheers, Bob

--
Bob Luckin      bob@ti.com      "Coder, adapt; FTP Ada, redo C"