List:       wss4j-dev
Subject:    RE: AES - newbie question - how to fix key & IV
From:       Enric Jaen <enricjaen () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2007-05-31 14:16:49

Juan, Chu many thanks for your responses.

Do you know how to fix in WSS4J the key and the
initialization vector (IV)? This way I could repeat
the  calls with the same payload, in order to test the
PHP - WSS4J interoperability. WSS4J depends on Apache
XmlSec and javax.crypto, and I have not seen the way
to do that.
Regards,
/Enric

--- "Da Cruz Pinto, Juan M"