List:       wss4j-dev
Subject:    AW: WSDL and WS Security
From:       seehamster () gmx ! de
Date:       2006-10-19 13:32:06

Hi Werner,

thank you for your fast response. I want to avoid to modify the content part of the \
wsdl types. WS-Policy sounds like a possibilty to seperate ws-security from actual \
types and messages.

If genenerators are not able to use the policy extensions in wsdl yet, but a client \
could see in wsdl what he has to encrypt using ws-security and manually configure \
wss4j would be ok.

What are your recommendations for telling the client about needed ws-security?
It would be very kindly of you, if you could answer the other questions in my \
posting, too.

Regards,
Christoph
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl