List:       wss4j-dev
Subject:    Re: [Axis 1.4/WSSJ 1.5 Client -> .NET Service] Newbie needs a little
From:       James Gough <wheresjim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-30 22:42:10

Solved part three of my problem, I had the wrong addressing reference
(http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing) as opposed to
(http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing) which is the correct
one for my implementation.

Now my .wsdd file looks like this:

 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
  <globalConfiguration >
   <requestFlow >
      <!-- ADDRESSING -->
          <handler
type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler">
              <parameter name="referencePropertyNames"
value="{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing}MessageID;{Element}{ \
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing}Action;{Element}{http://schemas.xmlso \
ap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing}To;{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing}ReplyTo"/> \

          </handler>
    <!-- SECURITY -->
        <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
            <parameter name="action" value="Timestamp
UsernameTokenSignature"/>
            <parameter name="passwordType" value="PasswordDigest"/>
            <parameter name="user" value="test"/>
            <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
value="com.somepackage.security.PWCallback"/>
            <parameter name="precisionInMilliseconds" value="false" />
            <parameter name="signatureParts"
value="{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Body;{Element}{http://schem \
as.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing}MessageID;{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws \
/2004/08/addressing}Action;{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing}To;{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing}ReplyTo"/>