List:       wss4j-dev
Subject:    Re: Signatures - asymetric or symetric?
From:       "Ron Reynolds" <Ron () RonReynolds ! com>
Date:       2005-10-21 0:35:33

> maybe this is just my lack of crypto knowledge showing...
well, after reading a bit on keytool, i can tell my lack of crypto knowledge was \
really showing in that last email.  sorry for the waste of bandwidth... :-/
every time i come back to crypto it's like i have to re-learn so much.  i'm certain i \
knew at one point that keystore files contain both public and private keys - i don't \
know why that escaped me today... again, sorry for ranting.