List:       wss4j-dev
Subject:    Re: AW: soap envelope still missing
From:       Paul Jamason <pjamason () gpsmail ! ucsd ! edu>
Date:       2005-10-19 2:57:57

I got the security header working.  My problem was with the way I
was calling the web service.  I was using a stub method generated
from a service locator, and cast to a stub.

Calling it as a service method, where the service is directly
created from a service locator (as in the tutorial), works.

Sorry for the trouble,
Paul